Flightradar24 is a fight tracker for Android. Download for free today and discover why millions are already tracking flights and checking flight status with Flightradar24
- First of all, watch aircraft move around the world in real-time.
- Identify flights overhead & see flight information, including a photo of the actual aircraft by simply pointing your device at the sky.
- See what the pilot of an aircraft sees in 3D.
- Tap on a plane for flight details such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, high-resolution photos of the actual aircraft & more.
- See historical data & watch playback of past flights.
- Tap on an airport icon for arrival & departure boards, flight status, aircraft on the ground, current delay stats, & detailed weather conditions.
- Search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline.
- Finally, filter flights by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more.
Flightradar24 is a free app and includes all the above features. If you want even more great features from Flightradar24 there are two upgrade options Silver & Gold and also each comes with a free trial.
Silver and Gold upgrade prices are listed in the app. They vary depending on your country and currency. If you choose to upgrade, subscriptions will be charged to the payment method. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. As a result, you manage your subscription through your Google Play Account Settings.
- Various bug fixes
- Featured Flights: Receive push notifications for interesting events selected by Flightradar24 staff. Also include flights like diverting aircraft, first flights and other events that we think are of interest to our app users
- Flights is opt-in. You can turn on Featured flights in Alerts settings.
- We added a color key and wind barb legend to our wind map to make the map easier to understand.
DownloadsDownload APKMirror #1Mirror #2Mirror #3
Other versions of this app: